Wild Society works to establish relationships between human hearts and the everyday wild. We’re a wilderness education nonprofit based in western WA that provides weeklong backcountry hikes, workshops, and community events centered around love for the natural world.
Your tax-deductible donation to Wild Society makes our work possible. This year alone, your gift will:
- Provide confidence-building skills and awareness through backcountry wilderness adventures for 30+ teenagers
- Launch a year-round Adventure Naturalist program connecting dozens of elementary-age youth with local wild places on a monthly basis
- Establish a mentorship program to recruit and train new staff and volunteers with instructor-level curriculum
- Bring our community together for more inspiring all-ages events
Donate Used Gear
We have a modest equipment library to outfit our youth expeditions. We love to receive donations of quality used backpacking gear. Our wishlist includes:
- sleeping bags
- sleeping pads
- backpacking tarps
- rain gear
- quick-dry clothing
- warm clothing (wool, down, synthetic)
- 15 passenger van (on loan is great too)
- general backcountry tools & equipment
If you have gear you’re not sure about, chances are we could use it. Please email email@example.com with any questions, and thanks so much!
Volunteer Your Time
We’re a non-profit run by a handful of passionate volunteers. The more the merrier! Please get in touch if you’d like to get involved. We highly value donations of your skills and time.